Monday, April 2, 2012

Drying out

After twelve days on the road followed by a further day of work at home and battling a flu I finally have a day off.

This morning the wind is gusting off the sea and it's dry. The forest is drying out, kinglets and sparrows flitting around and eagles are being chased by the crows who are trying to nest in peace.

I feel the same way. Letting all that soaked through me just drain out. Watching an afternoon scooter match between Manchester United and Blackburn, drinking tea and smoothies and walking in the woods with my beloved. I'll have a little ferry ride this afternoon to see a friend and recover a lost laptop bag, and I'm looking forward to the ease and flow of having otherwise nowhere to go and nothing to do for a couple of days.

Drying out.



No comments:

Post a Comment